If you use Webmail we’ve made it easy for you to block unwanted emails. If you use an email program like Microsoft Outlook, you will need to contact the program vendor for help.
Here's how to deal with unwanted emails with Webmail:
Mark a message as spam
You can mark any message as spam. This will remove it from your inbox, and transfer it to your spam file. You can block all future emails from that sender at the same time.
- Select the mail message with the checkbox.
- Click the Spam icon.
- Click OK to block the sender and add their email to the Blocked Senders List in your Filters list.
Edit the blocked senders filter
Don’t worry if you block a sender by mistake. It’s easy to edit your blocked list.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Mail link in the settings list.
- From the Filters section, select Blocked Senders List.
- Click on Edit
- Make the necessary changes. You can add and remove named users from the list of blocked senders. You can turn the filter on or off by selecting Active or Inactive.
- Click OK when finished.