We're sorry, your web browser is not compatible with our siteSome areas of the site may not look quite right, and other areas may not function as expected.
Important notice for Windows 10 users
For users who have recently upgraded to Windows 10, you'll need to have Administrative Rights to be able to send emails in Microsoft Outlook. To amend this setting please follow the instructions below:
1) Click Start.
2) In the Start Search box, type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.
3) If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
4) You’ll see a rectangular black window appear with a folder and a flashing cursor, type in sfc/scannow (this may take a few minutes).
5) Once complete, type in exit.
6) Close Outlook and restart your device to solve the issue.
You can set up Microsoft Outlook to send and receive email from your TalkTalk email account. To set up your TalkTalk email in Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2002, follow these steps:
Your email application is now set up to send and receive emails. question?
Need further help? Why not ask our community.