cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Fail to send to multiple TalkTalk mailboxes and TT603

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk 

I believe there is an issue with the TalkTalk Mail SMTP outgoing mail servers having issues delivering mail when sending to multiple TalkTalk email addresses. Mail may not be delivered to more than one TalkTalk mailbox.

Further the fail of delivery to other TalkTalk mailboxes appears to trigger the spam protection to rate limit the sending and give a temporary stop on sending for an hour (TT603).

The error message is "Sorry, we can’t send this email at the moment because you’ve sent a lot of emails recently. Please wait an hour or so and then try sending your email again. For more information visit our help article (link: help2.talktalk.co.uk/i-cant-send-or-receive-emails) (TT603)"

It doesn't help customers that the help article does not exist. That TT603 error message needs correction.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I've had no information yet. I've seen nothing for an incident relating to this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

The failure to send to multiple TalkTalk Mail recipients has been fixed and confirmed here and also by two other members. Definitely is working as normal today.

Debbie-TalkTalk did also contact the TalkTalk Mail team about getting the TT603 error message description and non-existent URL corrected. I cannot say if that's also been corrected but I'm sure you will know. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Gondola, sorry nobody replied. I've been on leave. Is everything definitely sorted this morning?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk 

I've checked again this morning and, for me, the issue appears to have been resolved. i.e. multiple recipient sends are working as normal.

0 Likes