cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tiscali.co.uk to Tiscali.co.uk E-mails Not Recieved

PAJ333
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hello,

My longstanding tiscali.co.uk e-mail address has been working fine until this morning.

E-mails are sending ok on my Windows & Android devices but when sending to other family members who have tiscali.co.uk e-mail addresses they have not been receiving my e-mails today. E-mails sent to other e-mail address suffixes are still being received by recipients.

No settings have been changed. Is this a platform wide problem. Does anyone have the same problem and have a remedy.

This same issue occurred last month and was subsequently resolved by Talktalk at that time.

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for confirming it's come good for you too. I haven't seen any TalkTalk feedback about the issue but TalkTalk do know about my report and are investigating alongside the related TT603 error message that some users, including me, received as a consequence of the fail to send to multiple TalkTalk recipients.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

PAJ333
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Hi Gondola, its using an e-mail client. Looks to be OK again now.

Thanks for coming back

Message 3 of 8

Is this using TalkTalk Mail webmail or an email client and is the sent message being put into the Sent folder but not received by the intended recipient?  Is there an y send error message including a TT three digit error code?

I've checked again this morning and, for me, the issue appears to have been resolved. i.e. multiple recipient sends are working as normal.

0 Likes

PAJ333
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Hello,

Having problems with tiscali.co.uk to tiscali.co.uk e-mails to single receipeint again this morning.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Grateful thanks for testing and confirming the single mail send is working. For now just send to single TalkTalk Mail addresses not multiple addresses.

Just a heads up that I've reported an issue sending to multiple TalkTalk Mail addresses as not working. i.e. there's a new fault condition that seems not to send mail when sending to more than one TalkTalk Mail address. I'm waiting on TalkTalk resuming normal business from tomorrow to get the root cause identified and fixed.

0 Likes

PAJ333
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Gondola,

Thanks for your message. As always your help is invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Sending to a single tiscali.co.uk address with no cc or bcc is working ok now.

Should adding a cc or bcc make a difference.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Try sending to a single tiscali.co.uk email address. No other address. No CC. No BCC just the single recipient. And let me know if that works.

0 Likes