cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Broken remote control

whiteknight3
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi 

The remote control for my huawei recordable tv box has stopped working. Could you tell me how I could get a replacement remote please ?

regards

Ian 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

We do not provide remotes for customer TV's.  You would need to try the manufacturer or try a google search for a compatible remote.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Meinirparry
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

My remote control for Samsung smart TV has broken, how do I get a new one, been with talktalk for about 8years now, and never ha any problems with them thank you 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

whiteknight3
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi 

Thank you for help Karl.

Regards 

Ian

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Ian

I've ordered a remote for you. Should be with you in 24-48 Hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips