Call Divert allows you to forward your calls to almost any other phone number, including your mobile number. You can use this feature to make sure you never miss a call to your landline, no matter where you are.
Call Divert is part of our Calling Features boost and can be activated from My Account. To do this:
1. Log in to My Account
2. Select Phone & broadband from the menu on the left
3. Now select Manage services
4. Tick Calling Features Boost in the Calling features section
5. Click Update
If you are a Plus TV customer, then the Calling Features boost (which includes Call Divert) is free. If you’re not a Plus TV customer, then it’ll cost a little. £4.10 will be added to your bill each month.
Each time you divert a call, you will also have to pay the cost of the call from your landline to the number you are diverting to. These will be charged at typical TalkTalk rates or could be included in your minutes, depending on your plan or any boosts you have purchased.
Find out more about rates.
You have three options when it comes to diverting calls and you can confirm these during setup. You can either:
To setup Call Divert using your touch tone phone:
2. Now dial the code of the type of divert you’d like to activate (see Divert codes list below)
3. Dial another
4. Dial the phone number you’d like to divert your calls to followed by the key
|To divert calls instantly without having to ring||To divert unanswered calls (rings for 21 seconds)||To divert calls whenever your line is engaged|
You can check whether Call Divert is on or not at any time using your touch tone phone. To do this:
2. Now dial whichever Divert code you have active (see Divert codes list above)
3. Confirm it by dialling
To switch off call divert:
2. Now enter whichever Divert code you have active (see Divert codes list above)
3. Confirm this by dialling
Follow the steps you used to activate this feature in My Account, only this time remove the tick next to Calling Features Boost and click Update to confirm.
If we've set up a Call Divert for you whilst we're fixing a fault with your phone service, this should be automatically removed when the problem is fixed. If you find the temporary call divert is still active, please contact us to remove the divert.