cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments

It's important to keep up to date with your bill payments to avoid any restrictions to your service. We've made it easy to see when your next payment is due — simply log into My Account and select Bills & Payments, and the due date will be shown on your latest bill.

If you don't pay your bill on or before your payment due date, we'll email you to remind you about the outstanding balance on your account and a late payment charge of £12.50 will be added to your next bill. If we still don't receive payment, we'll get in touch with you again and your services may be restricted or disconnected. For more information, check out our article, Restriction to your services.

Setting up a recurring card payment like a Direct Debit is the best way to avoid late payment fees. With a recurring payment, your balance will be taken automatically each month on your due date.

You can change your payment due date in My Account to a date that better suits you.

If you're struggling to pay your bills, we're here to help you find a solution — simply login to My Account to see what options are available to you. We may be able to offer you a payment extension, which means we can give you a bit more time to pay your bill. You can pay as little or as much as you like, as long as the full outstanding balance is paid by the date you commit to pay by. If you still think you need longer to pay, we're here to help, so don't ignore it; please get in touch via chat in My Account.