cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Disconnected/ Cancelled Account.

gregkr1
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi.

I found out thru web chat that my account has been disconnected/cancelled  then when I asked why my account got cancelled /disconnected I got bounced around between different departments and finally got disconnected from chat as they were closing. So following day I rang 03451720088 number thinking It be better to speak to someone to resolve the issue again got bounced between different departments and eventually disconnected by TT. Now could someone please look in to it for me as albeit my account is supposedly closed I'm still getting internet  connection and I have Never cancelled . Now I have been a long time customer and like to continue getting your services without interruptions. Or if my account is indeed cancelled can I renew or go elsewhere without giving you any notice.  Can someone from Talk Talk sort it out for me please. Thanks Greg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi gregkr1

All indications are that the account is cancelled, I would suggest calling us again and ask to speak to the Full fibre team. 

Message 2 of 7

It's best not to post further before staff pick up the thread, @gregkr1, as it tends to hold up progress in the automated queue for attention. 

I'll re-escalate this topic.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

gregkr1
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

I still have had no contact regarding my query. Can someone from TT reply/contact me with an answer please. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 7

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum, @gregkr1.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

gregkr1
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

I have also just checked couple of last bank statements to hand and it looks like I haven't been billed ether.

0 Likes