cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Incorrect billing

NeilP3
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi - I have just switched from FF65 to FF150 (with considerable difficulty) with a broadband cost of £30 per month - however I have just been charged the previous rate of £35 and a few pence for April, and looking at my package details the old pre-contract details with this old amount are still showing. Please could this be corrected ? Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi - my updated broadband deal is still not showing, therefore I’m not convinced that the next bill will be correct. Please could you help me sort this ? Thanks.

0 Likes

NeilP3
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Thanks- but as my new contract details aren’t yet showing in “My Account” details this presumably won’t happen until the details are changed. How long does this take to happen ?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7
0 Likes

NeilP3
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Hi Arne

Just got Email to say Full Fibre switch has occurred- speed now definitely increased - however new contract details aren’t yet appearing in My Account details and there is still the query regarding the additional refund.

Thanks for your help so far !

0 Likes

NeilP3
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi Arne

i haven’t noticed an increase in speed since installing the new router at the weekend, so I wonder if the change has occurred ? I made a complaint about the time taken to process the change which resulted in a month’s credit being added and that has been applied to the bill, but to the old rate not the new reduced rate. Thanks- I’ll wait to hear from you further

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi @NeilP3

Has the speed increased at your side ?   

The upgrade order is showing as pending which explains the bill being the old price, I will log this as a fault. 

0 Likes