cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

contract renewal

docsmith
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hello, 2 years ago, at my contract renewal, I encountered much difficulty, when I clicked the renew button all I got was a message saying unable to comply. It transpired the reason was said to be 'inactive orders on your account after much protracted hassle the problem was finally solved. Great! Now, 2 years later, the exact same problem has resurfaced ie inactive orders on your account! Amazing! All this was supposed to have been sorted. I can't renew, I've telephoned, I've been told the inactive orders will be removed, wait at least 5 days etc etc etc Exactly what I was told last time, although it took far longer than 5 days. I have never ordered anything from talk talk, NEVER! so how can I have 'inactive orders'. Plus I have a very acceptable offer awaiting me, just needs processed, I'm happy with it - I am in my 70's with chronic poor health, all this is so-ooooo upsetting, I've been with talk talk about 20 years, fine way to treat a loyal customer!!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

It's usually more straightforward if you just phone 03451 720088 or use Chat to speak to the Loyalty team, @docsmith, as glitches in the system would show up there and then. 

Staff will respond on the forum during the day, Monday to Friday.  

I  will move this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes