cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

told my talk talk contract ending but not requested it

pbtalk99
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

had email from talktalk saying 'sorry to see you go' and saying contract was being ended but I HAVE NOT MADE ANY REQUEST TO END IT AND DO NOT WANT IT TO BE ENDED. i AM OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND CANNOT PHONE TALKTALK AND LIVE CDHAT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING. i WILL NOT BE BACK IN COUNTRY AND ABLE TO PHONE BEFERE PROPOSED CONtract end date . need working chat or email address to stop this.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Is your landline number essential? we can renumber your line which would stop this. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Thanks

I know in the past Openreach have several times sent engineers to another house in the area that has the same name as ours by mistake as they have not checked the full address, street or postcode.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

It looks like someone keeps giving your landline number to Sky thinking its theirs, ill contact the network team again.  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Correction.  back later next week .

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

The unrequested transfer that you managed to get stopped has been restarted. As before no request from me.

Presume whoever originally wanted it still does and Sky/Talktalk are still tagging request to the wrong account (mine).  Any chance of stopping this again.  We are still away and still with same problems of communicating, back in UK later this week.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14
0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Thank you. Communication is difficulty as at present am at sea off Japan with limited mobile cover, 8 hour time difference, and not back in UK until after proposed cancellation date.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Ok, I will contact our provisioning team to see if they can stop the order.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Noone else at property and i definately did not contact any alternative supplier

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 14

Hi @pbtalk99

The order has come from Sky , is there anyone at the property who could have placed the order? 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

There is an overseas number listed on this page, @pbtalk99 (though 0345 etc should work with the usual 44 and dropping the 0):

https://myaccountholding.talktalk.co.uk/,

However that page is several years old and the opening hours are not currently correct:

1000000982.jpg

Chat should work in the usual way. 

There's a link to it on this page. You'll need to calculate when they are actually LIVE rather than a bot etc. Details of current opening hours are listed near the bottom of the page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

There isn't a contact email address to use.

Some of the contact problems will be showing if you try and reach Talktalk while they are doing overnight work. For example, this weekend:

1000000981.jpg

You can keep track of that from Service Status Dashboard:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Service-Status-Dashboard/bd-p/service

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

End date not for a few weeks but it is before I am back in UK and have access to my talk talk phone also a 0345 contact number no use outside UK. even if I had enough mobile credit for long call from Japan. Can't find any other working contact method

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

What end date did they state, @pbtalk99?

Staff won't be back on here before Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes