cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Horrific service

Glyn911
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Some weeks ago my internet was dropping very badly and eventually after numerous tel calls an engineer was sent. Problem not fixed but a great customer service guy had a new router and modem sent to me and the problem went away. 1 week later it was worse than ever. I have had 7 tel appointments made but no one ever calls me. I have emailed and now have received a bill with an extra £75 on for a problem which is still there. Direct debit now cancelled as this seems to be the only way I can get a phone call. Think I will swop to someone else. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Morning Glyn,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Cancelling your Direct Debit will bring you nothing other than the possibilities of additional charges and that your service will be restricted. 

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes