cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Direct Debit

Trev571
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Have told you to reinstate my Direct Debit but I don't know if you did, I told you in January that I am going to be away so you need to do the Direct Debit. If you have not set it up that is on you because I will not pay any fee.

I am not in the country don't know when I am coming back.

Amina El-Kadmiri

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Not clear what you mean, @Piatas, but you must return to the message board and click on start a topic to begin your own thread.

Staff only reply to the original poster. Please articulate what you are actually trying to achieve.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Piatas
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Is there any account I can credit?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Trev571, how did you notify us of your DD details? When did you make contact? Which team did you speak to?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Apologies, but your message isn't very clear. Direct Debit for what, broadband generally, or just email? If you had previously cancelled it then your service may have been suspended. You can reinstate it via My Account, use a VPN with a UK based server if you are abroad.