cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

End of an agreement.

skowalik88
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hello, on July 3, 2017, I signed a contract with your company. At the end of the contract, I want to give up the Internet and landline telephone. The internet has been disconnecting frequently for a long time and is slower than before. The higher the bills I pay, the worse the quality. The bills are also too high for me at this moment. Therefore, I would like to inform you that at the end of the contract I want to give up the Internet and landline telephone.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @skowalik88

Sorry that you are having problems. 

You have been out of contract since 2019.  call the loyalty team on 03451720088 they will be able to help. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@skowalik88, you maybe missed the opportunity to renew your contract as that initial 2017 must have expired at least 5 years ago....

If you have been out of contract all this time, your bills will indeed be very high, as you will have lost the benefit of any in contract discounts and just rolled on, month by month, at full price.

If you have specific problems with the connection and wish to stay, please post purely about that service issue again in a Broadband  / Fibre area of the community. 

Forum staff cannot authorise a cancellation for you.

If you wish to cancel, phone the Loyalty team on 03451 720088. 

If you wish to renew with a better contract, also use that number or Chat.

Don't use Chat to cancel, as you'll need to wait for a callback....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes