cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Account number ** removed **

TonyMc1
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 2

Hi I've been having trouble 

Please look into the last year and see how much usage there has been I used to have an account with yourselves account number ** removed **this account was closed last year by my ex wife can't remember exact date

The account was for my son in Glasgow who has mental health issues.

** removed **

My name and address is 

Name A B McLarney 

** removed **

I've tried earlier today to sort this out but I always seem to hit a point where they refuse, today the lady asked for my phone number so she could do checks and she'd call back, that was 8 hours ago, my ex wife has been in contact with yourselves on numerous occasions we've cancelled the standing order in the hopes you'd ring us you but you didn't the bills now at £194 for us and growing 

We don't use Talk Talk at all but obviously you seem to think we do can you please cancel this account or at least email me so we can sort it out I don't use or want to use your services 

You can phone me if you like 

**removed **anytime I'm retired so I'm always available 

Many thanks 

Tony 

A B McLarney 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi TonyMc1

Sorry for the problems you are having, I have removed the personal details from the post. 

I suspect because there is no power of attorney, or nominated user registered on the account there is not much only so much that we can discuss with a non account holder. 

The complaints team have issued a letter with further instructions in order to allow you to resolve this. 

0 Likes