cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Guide & Home Button not working

MarkDoz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Chevy1 
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Chevy1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

I have this same problem could you help me. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MarkDoz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

All appears back to normal now, without doing anything - thanks for your responses.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi

If you can answer the questions from fr8ys, we can look into this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Have you tried changing the batteries?

If so have you tried resetting the remote control. Search reset remot control in the search field. Select your remote and follow the instructions.

What box do you have? 

Let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes