cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Extremely Slow Speeds Only when Uploading

Message 5 of 5

Hello,

When uploading any file of any sort to any tested service (youtube, googledrive, imgur) , every single device in the house crawls to an absolute stop until the upload is either completed or cancelled

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Nigel,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault and the connection stats look ok. Can I just confirm, does this also happen if you connect wired please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Michelle, I've updated my details for you

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Nigel,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

It depends which package you are on, @NigelMartinRam.

I've long since stopped doing much online at the same time as uploading stuff as the effort generally blocks everything else out.....!

But that's on TT's "Fast Broadband" so the upload speed is particularly slow (below 1Mbps) and effortful.

Which package are you on?

You will need to complete your community forum profile details for Talktalk staff to identify your account and give you specific support.

Add your Talktalk phone number or account number in Personal Information. 

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes