cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

I am sick and tired of TALK TALK

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

I have complained and I have complained, but nothing gets done, so now I am thinking of putting in a complaint with the ombudsman. I am sick and tired of Talk Talk. I can't remember how many times I have asked for my problem to be fixed. I never get to talk to someone in the UK, it's always abroad. and they do it on purposes so nothing gets sorted out. 

13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi Manuela10,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Manuela10
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14

Hi 

I’m in the same situation and I don’t know what else I should do 

I called talk talk several times and nothing happened they sent engineer at home which does nothing but they charged me £75 for doing nothing 

I am sick and tired to call them again because they don’t recognise are absolutely rubbish 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

@tonka2426 the online chats are no better - one of them referreed to my direct debit as a "Thingy" LOL 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi Sheree,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

@tonka2426 ME TOO. IM With you. after spending the last 3 months going over the same thing over and over i have cancelled my direct debit on my bank today. they delay and delay and delay tactically to keep you hanging on and nothing resolved. i was passed to 4 different people all supposed to be the person to help me pause my direct debit til the issue was resolved and each one of them asked me all the same questions and then passed me to someone else. its time an ombudsman took a look at a few of the transcripts and if we can join up and collaberate our experiences together it it will make a stronger case

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Im afraid the only way that contract is going to be activated is to call the Loyalty team ( 03451720088), we cant renew your contract on the community. 

Sorry for the inconvenience 

0 Likes

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 14
I want to talk to a human being, not a Bot or AI program. I am sick and tired of being put through to a call centre aboard and either they can't understand me, or me them. I am tired of people saying "Sorry, we will sort this out for you" and then nothing is done, I signed up for a new contract in January, and your team forgot to set it up, that's not my problem, and now you expect me to pay for not having a contract. The contract I have in writing is a 24 month contract at £30 a month, and that's what I'm sticking too, it's down to Talk Talk if they don't want to honour that contract. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi tonka2426

In relation to the renewal, the renewal did not go through, you are still on a rolling 30 day contract paying full price as all discounts will have expired.

If the master socket is broken, and an engineer is booked to fix this it may be chargeable. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 14

Just a couple of other points, ready for when the TalkTalk staff are on here tomorrow.

Exactly what other box is broken, is it the Master Socket? Perhaps it would be best to include a photo of this (via the "insert photos" in the toolbar).

Whilst the staff here should be able to confirm if the new contract is in place or not, they cannot renew it for you. This can either be done within your MyAccount, or for the best deals, the loyalty department, is always the best place to go. Their direct number is 0345 1725157.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you. The staff on here are all UK based & do not work to scripts.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

I signed up for a new contract on the 17th January 2024. 24 months at £30 a month. I received my bill for the month for £36.10 the standard rate for not having a contract. I phoned Talk Talk and was told my new contract wasn't set up. and there was a problem setting up a new contract. my service has been shocking. I have complained that my router is broken, the box on the wall is broken and I have reported it so many times. I keep getting told, "oh don't worry, we will sort it for you." and i'm still waiting. It don't help having a call centre in another country. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

If you would like to describe your problems then the TalkTalk support staff on this forum will be able to help. They are all UK-based & do not work to scripts.

Keith

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

I had just signed up for a new contract, and they forgot to install it on the system, so I don't have a service at the moment, TALK TALK YOU'RE A JOKE.

0 Likes